These affiliate marketing tips are short and sweet to help you be more effective Tweet this
Not long ago I had written a blog post sharing a few helpful affiliate marketing tips and to be honest I wrote it out of frustration of hearing people say that affiliate marketing was not making them any money and so on.
After rereading that post, I wondered if I was being too harsh and was I being less than understanding.
There are many people who are coming into affiliate marketing with a lot of dreams and they fall for the hype of the get rich quick mentality, which is very sad, because I am sure that many of these people do know fact from fiction.
There is a lot of very good information that you can find (for free) about affiliate marketing and affiliate marketing tips where you can learn including
Understanding that in today attention economy, your time matters, I decided to create a list of short 25 practical affiliate tips that are easy to digest and will prove useful in your efforts.
1. Be educational, not confrontational
2. Be honest about being engaged in affiliate marketing. Tweet this tip
3. Create value
4 Be interesting and be interested in others
5. Educate yourself every day.
6. Be relevant
7. Make promises that are realistic
8. Empower your downline with good information
9. know the difference between affiliate marketing and evangelism marketing ( and should you even care?)
10. Always follow through.
11. Send mail and email Only to those who have signed up.
12. There is no excuse for spamming!
13. Make your web/social/blog content both easy-to-read, and easy-to-share.
14. Be your own ambassador Tweet this tip
15. Display your passion in your blog and social contacts
16. focus focus focus
17. People come first. Remember that!
18. Connect your networks with each other.
19. Be sincere.
20. Don’t be a braggart.
21. If you make a mistake – Say so!
22. Over deliver!
23. If you put a link up that says where it is going make sure it goes there!
24. People love to be entertained, use memes, images to create interest.
25. Contribute to meaningful conversations.
Bonus affiliate marketing tip:
Rory Sutherland has made a daring assertion where he says in part”… a change in perceived value can be just as satisfying as what we consider “real” value…”
If this post made an impression on you and if you feel it will help others, then feel free to share and..after all sharing is caring 🙂