Wishing all of you a very happy Halloween
Some tips to help this stay a happy Halloween for all the kids
– Trick or Treat With an Adult
– Teach children to make eye contact with drivers before crossing in front of them.
– Watch for cars that are turning or backing up. Teach children to never dart out into the street or cross between parked cars.
– Have kids carry glow sticks or flashlights to help them see and be seen by drivers.
– Decorate costumes and bags with reflective tape or stickers and, if possible, choose light colors.
– Enforce the buddy system. Whether they’re going trick-or-treating with parents or friends, make sure they know to stay with their group.
– Make an ID card “Emergency identification information should be placed discreetly inside clothing of small children,”
Everyone has some kind of Halloween joke and some of them are really terrible – Hor-i-ble, but funny at the same time.
Here are a few jokes to get you in the mood for handing out the treats
1. Why are ghosts so bad at lying? Because you can see right through them.
2. . What do witches put on their bagels? Scream cheese!
3. What do ghosts use to clean their hair? Sham-boo!
4. Which circus performer is a vampire’s favorite snack? The juggler.
5. What is a witch’s favorite class? Spell-ing.
What would any of us do without music to make a Halloween spookier?
Halloween Fun Dance party
You can’t think of Halloween music without watching Michael Jackson Thriller
Have you heard the Boogie woogieman lately?
I found an awesome video: 13 Vintage Halloween Songs from the Jazz Age – 20’s, 30’s, 40’s & 50’s
We love quotes on Adlandpro and here are some Halloween quotes for you to share with your friends
Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown
Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite,
All are on their rounds tonight;
In the wan moon’s silver ray,
Thrives their helter-skelter play.
A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. ~Erma Bombeck
Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days. ~Author Unknown
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat…
~Nicholas Gordon, poemsforfree.com
Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. ~Steve Almond
Ending this Halloween edition is a short but very funny video that I hope that you will enjoy
From all of us at Adlandpro – Happy Halloween