Create Traffic to your Affiliate Program
Many people ask about how to get traffic to their affiliate product, service or blog and for many people it is an issue that rears its (ugly) head on a daily basis.
When I read Branka’s Babic’s AdlandPro thread this morning, I thought it would be a good time to talk about how to create traffic without being spammy or compromising your ethics. When you read what Branka is saying, you will note a couple of things:
1. Being active. For anyone who is business, the fact is if you are not promoting your primary business consistently, then nothing will happen.
2. Believing in your business. When you read what Branka is saying, what comes through loud and clear is her “passion” and that is one of the most compelling reasons for people to visit ( in her case AdlandPro) your primary business. It really is not Rocket science 🙂
Are there other things that can be done to help create traffic to your Affiliate Program?
1. Be helpful – if someone is asking a question online ( and you know the answer) then provide good information to them and no you dont have to promote your link, just help them! The result is that people will see you as being credible and this will earn you traffic to your primary business.
2. A simple way to earn traffic is by adding social sharing buttons to your site. We all have heard this, but why go to that effort? I think we assume that because we have written the most stellar and amazing content for our readers, they will just want to share it. The reality is that people are so busy, people really do forget. Making it easier to share with easy to see sharing buttons and within our content using words like ” if you like this post then share ….” is a simple way to create traffic back to our primary business.
3. Invest in your blog. I am going to assume you have a blog..oops you don’t? If you are going to be an affiliate marketer, marketer or be in any kind of business for youself, yes you need a blog! Blogging is the best way to showcase you and to showcase your primary business. The thing about business blogs is the quality of the content that you produce. When you publish high quality posts consistently, you are building a relationship with your readers, When you give good information that will be useful, the you will get people (visitors) wanting to come back time and time again. There are many ways to create a free blog that are easy to use
The great thing about these three services is that they are FREE to use, all them have paid upgrades ( if you want), you can create traffic to your site by liking and commenting on other blogs within their systems AND they are all highly Search Engine friendly.
These are just a few ways for you to start creating traffic to your affiliate program and if you can think of more, then I would really enjoy hearing about them. Don’t be shy, use the comment form below and let me know your thoughts.
P.S When you leave a comment on other blogs, you can also put in your link to your blog…another way to get traffic back to YOU!